Sunday, January 6, 2013

Goodbye 2012, Hello 2013!!!

What are the New Year's Resolutions in the Buker Household for 2013?
Good question! So I surveyed my family and here is what we've come up with for 2013!


My New Year's Resolution for 2013....

 Jason:  To not make New Year's Resolutions.(Thank you, my dear smart ass husband).

Rhema:  To finish what I start. Accomplish goals. To eat healthier and lose more weight the healthy way. To buy more organic, locally grown foods to feed my family. To try Raw milk from a local Florida farm. To be more creative. To be more crafty. To recycle more. To be more frugal. To be more motivational. To Procrastinate less. To stress less. To love more. 

Mackenzie(12 years old): To be nice and take care of my body. Get straight "A's". To start a blog. Writing and drawing more. Learn to play the piano/keyboard. Find ways to make money this summer. To win first place in a swim competition.

Jadyn(8 years old):  Get honor roll all year. Learn to play the piano. Make a lemonade stand. To learn more in gymnastics. Learn how to paint my nails. Take an art class and cooking class. Stop fighting with my sister.



Wishing you peace, health, happiness and prosperity in 2013, from our family, to yours...





        

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment